LURTEK carries out geological and geotechnical surveys for the following main actions:
- Linear projects
- Housing estates
- Industrial parks
- Landfills and dumping sites
LURTEK carries out Geotechnical Assistance for projects alongside their management, as well as for the contractors. In this assistance it carries out the task of comprehensive advice on the subject of geology – geotechnical engineering and supervision of the project and its correct execution, as well as making the appropriate changes depending on the features of the terrain. It also works on the optimisation of the measures planned and proposes new ones if deemed necessary.
Within these fields, LURTEK solves all types of problems, such as:
- Superficial foundations (isolated and continuous footing, foundation slabs)
- Semi-deep foundations (wells, piles or micropiles)
- Deep foundations (piles, micropiles, continuous screens)
- Admissible load of the terrain and settlements
- Stability of clearings on land
- Stability of embankments and clearings on rock
- Design of stabilisation measures (anchor tensioning, soil nailing, rockfills, meshes, walls, dynamic screens, containment elements, etc).
- Verification of materials for their use in landfills
- Recommendations for carrying out landfills, dumping sites, etc.
- Stability of quarry facades, new deposits.
In addition, LURTEK carries out other services, such as:
- Optimisation and/or verification of solutions given by other geotechnical surveys
- Preparation of documentation for entities that wish to contract a geotechnical survey
- Comparisons between different survey offers
- Preliminary opinions on a plot where an action is planned.
- Management of surveys already contracted from other companies